Add to Address Book
Use the following instruction to ensure that your eNewsletters arrive in your inbox.
1. Click on the "Address Book" button while viewing your inbox.
2. When the Address Book opens, click on the "New Entry" button (highlighted in red).
3. With "New Contact" highlighted click "OK."
4. Fill out the contact information and click "OK."
1. Click on the "More options" link in the top right corner.
2. Next, click on the "Add sender to Contacts list."
1. Double-click the senders (From:) email address.
2. Next, click on the "Add to Address Book" link.
3. Fill out the contact information and click the save button.
1. With your email opened, click on the "Save Address" button on the far right of the top menu
2. Next, fill out the contact form and click "OK."
Visit Our Sites
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset Securitization Report
- Leveraged Finance News
- Private Placement Letter
- Traders Magazine
- Securities Technology Monitor
HEALTHCARE & BENEFITS
- Employee Benefit News
- Employee Benefit Adviser
- Health Data Management
- Insurance Networking News
- Information Management