Career Listings > A Creative and Collaborative Workplace
Advertising Sales Rep | The Bond Buyer | New York, NY
The Bond Buyer, the go-to source for news and analysis on the $3.7 trillion municipal finance market, is launching a new online publication to expand its reach among state and local financial decision-makers, and is seeking a digital advertising and marketing solutions sales representative to help support that growth.
The successful candidate will have two to four years of sales experience in an online media environment, and demonstrate the ability to build marketing communications packages using a complete suite of brand-awareness and lead-generation tools, including advertising (display and native), custom content, social media, and online events (including web seminars). Must have strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to make presentations and deal with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in b2b information or media businesses preferred
- Ability to compile and analyze competitive data regular reporting and forecasting and meeting established goals.
- Proficient in word, Excel and PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Must be highly organized and able to coordinate and prioritize a high volume of projects, multiple tasks and time requirements
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Ability to travel is required (10% - 20%)
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to SalesOpportunities@sourcemedia.com.
Visit Our Sites
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset Securitization Report
- Leveraged Finance News
- Private Placement Letter
- Traders Magazine
- Securities Technology Monitor
HEALTHCARE & BENEFITS
- Employee Benefit News
- Employee Benefit Adviser
- Health Data Management
- Insurance Networking News
- Information Management