New York, NY – (August 31, 2016) As the marketplace lending industry encounters a wave of structural challenges and leadership crises, SourceMedia announces a powerful agenda for American Banker’s third annual Marketplace Lending + Investing conference. The event, which has emerged as the dynamic sector’s hottest ticket, will tackle head-on the key issues driving the market and occupying its leaders, investors and thinkers.
Marketplace Lending + Investing, to be held Sept. 27-28 in New York City, will include perspectives from new Lending Club chief executive Scott Sanborn, along with executives from Prosper, Orchard, Avant, OnDeck, Funding Circle and more. Joining them on stage will be leaders from the innovative banks that have partnered or otherwise entered the industry, including: Wells Fargo, Regions, Cross River and Goldman Sachs.
“In this innovative and fast-changing industry, Marketplace Lending + Investing will once again provide the forum and platform for executives and investors who see the potential of democratizing consumer finance,” says John DelMauro, SourceMedia’s SVP, Conferences. “The platforms, banks, investors and the legal community will offer the insider’s perspective, focusing on the challenges and the opportunities facing the players who are forging the industry’s future.”
Topics on the agenda include:
- Staying Diversified: How Marketplace Lenders are Tapping Different Funding Sources
- The Past, Present and Future of Marketplace Lending
- Providing a Digital Experience for Bank Lending
- Faster, Easier, Safer and Everywhere: How One Big Bank is Disrupting the Loan
Featured speakers include:
- Scott Sanborn, President & CEO, Lending Club
- Harit Talwar, Managing Director, Merchant Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Lisa Stevens, Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Benjamin M. Lawsky, Chief Executive Officer, The Lawsky Group
- Sachin Adarkar, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Prosper
- Peter Renton, Founder, Lend Academy
The third annual Marketplace Lending + Investing conference will be held Sept. 27-28 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. In total there will be more than 60 speakers and an anticipated 750 attendees. Sponsors include Experian, Lending Club, Upstart, CAN Capital, FICO, First Associates, Funding Circle, Garnet Capital Advisors, Pepper Hamilton and more.
More details and information about registration for Marketplace Lending + Investing 2016 can be found at: www.americanbanker.com/conferences/marketplace-lending-investing
SourceMedia, an Observer Capital company, is a business-to-business Digital Marketing Services, Subscription Information, and Event company serving senior-level professionals in the financial, technology and healthcare sectors. Brands include American Banker, PaymentsSource, The Bond Buyer, Financial Planning, Accounting Today, Mergers & Acquisitions, National Mortgage News, Employee Benefit News and Health Data Management.